There are a lot of reasons to join us.
Membership with the Women’s Council, a Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce affiliate, lets you connect, share and learn from a wide variety of professional women in the Rochester community. Membership also offers you a chance to develop yourself professionally with programs and networking and educational opportunities.
Your affordable membership fee will also provide financial support for our scholarship and mentoring programs for young women in our community.
- Access to Two – VIP members only events (Free of Charge)
- ATHENA Awards VIP Reception
- Dixon Schwabl Sponsored Annual Event — Celebrating Women's Leadership
- Discount Admission to all Non-Signature Events (Signature Events include: ATHENA Awards luncheon and Young Women of Distinction Scholarship Awards ceremony)
- Access to unique networking opportunities that will assist you in business and career development, all while spending time with other women who are as dedicated to sharing leadership, insight, and guidance as you are
- Ability to join any committee
Be a woman of wisdom.
It’s easy to get involved. Just join one of our committees and share your talents, skills, experiences and resources with others. At the same time, you’ll help the Women’s Council help other women to be the best they can be.
For more information about joining the Women’s Council or Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce, contact our Chamber Affiliate Liaison at (585) 256-4614 or send her an email.
Please contact Michele Hefferon, Chamber Affiliate Liaison, with any questions.